IHT, Trusts, And Wills
Early planning is crucial when making arrangements for the future of your estate upon your death. Such forethought may enable you to take full advantage of the tax opportunities available and thus maximise the amount that is passed to your beneficiaries.
Everyone should have an estate planning strategy which can be reviewed and modified during their lifetime. Typical review stages may include: marriage or Civil Partnership; buying a house; birth of children and grandchildren; retirement or death of a family member.
Lancasters Team can provide estate planning service that includes:
- Assistance with drawing up and reviewing your will
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Transferring agricultural or business property
- Transferring assets into trust
- Advising on adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities