IHT, Trusts, And Wills
Planning is a crucial aspect when it comes to success, especially when making arrangements for the future of your estate if you were to fall ill or pass away. This forethought will enable you to explore all tax opportunities available, therefore maximising the amount that will be passed on to your beneficiaries.
It is important that your estate planning strategy can be reviewed and modified to suit the different stages of your life. We can review your estate planning to suit your needs, for example: marriage or Civil Partnership; buying a house; birth of children and grandchildren; retirement or death of a family member.
Lancasters Team can provide estate planning service that includes:
- Assistance with drawing up and reviewing your will
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Transferring agricultural or business property
- Transferring assets into trust
- Advising on adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities